May 11, 2016 at 9:48 am #2873
Keith TaylorKeymasterŦollars: Ŧ 1 ,165.43
Network Website Safety Checks:
- Spam Comments:
- No Spam Comments – registered users only.
- WordPress Log In page indexed?
- Not in Google index. Crawl disallowed.
- GSC Security Issues:
- Currently, we haven’t detected any security issues with your site’s content.
- GSC Search Traffic – Manual Actions:
- No manual webspam actions found.
- WP 404 Hacking Attempts:
- Attacks on /uploads/upload.html/ and malicious site crawling. IPs reported.
As a member of Keith Taylor’s MultiSite Network, the following website checks are performed at network level:
- WordPress Backup.
- WordPress Version.
- WordPress Plugins.
- WordPress Themes.
- PHP error.log.
Website Success Checks:
- GSC Search Analytics:
- Slight improvement. Audience growth target on track for May.
- GSC Sitemaps:
- No errors or warnings. 126 of 152 pages indexed.
- GSC Crawl Errors:
- 3 errors marked as fixed.
- WP 404 Redirection:
- Redirection records added for 3 pages.
- GSC Google Index – Blocked Resources:
- Blocked plugin resources detected affecting 23 pages. Robots.txt amended for Inline Spreadsheet Viewer. 5 Pages resubmitted to Index. Other pages can be submitted by site owner, or as a chargeable service.
- GSC Search Traffic – Mobile Usability:
- No mobile usability errors detected.
- Indexed To-Do Alerts:
- 40 pages are marked with your “To-Do Phrase”. This requires urgent review.
- GSC HTML Improvements:
- 4 Duplicate meta descriptions pages and 4 short meta descriptions pages. I consider it more important to publish a fixed home page before tackling these HTML improvements.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.