May 9, 2016 at 1:42 pm #2861
Keith TaylorKeymasterŦollars: Ŧ 1 ,191.76
- WordPress Backup
- n/a – limited updates website. Use System backup.
- WordPress Version:
- 4.5.2. (Updated from 4.5.1)
- WordPress Plugins:
- All supported plugins up-to-date (2 old plugins to remove when functionality confirmed as redundant)
- WordPress Themes:
- All up-to-date.
- Spam Comments:
- None found. Only registered users allowed.
- GSC Security Issues:
- Currently, we haven’t detected any security issues with your site’s content.
- GSC Search Traffic Manual Actions:
- No manual webspam actions found.
- PHP error.log:
- No errors found.
- GSC Search Analytics:
- Audience & CTR slightly improved. On target.
- GSC Sitemaps:
- No errors or warnings. 1816 from 1894 pages indexed.
- GSC Crawl Errors:
- Lots of old crawl errors, but some are genuine external links. Keep checking.
- WP 404 Redirection:
- As with crawl errors, just do as many as time allows. When caught up, extend log retention beyond 1 week.
- GSC Google Index – Blocked Resources:
- 9 pages with blocked resources. See Note 1 below.
- GSC Search Traffic – Mobile Usability:
- No mobile usability errors detected.
- GSC HTML Improvements:
- There are several warnings for Duplicate meta descriptions, Short meta descriptions, and Duplicate title tags. I think the priority for now is to continue summarizing and moving discussions to your new forum. I recommend adding a fixed home page to explain to visitors that your forum has moved.
- Blocked resources resolution is not covered in your plan. However, I’ve fixed the errors as it’s not much more work than reporting them. One was due to a third party page loaded in an
<iframe>. I’ve replaced this with a screenshot image. There are a couple of minor plugin blocked resources that only affect redundant pages. I will continue to monitor these, and clear them when appropriate.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.